So, you want to write for Daily Climbing, eh?
Well, you’re in luck, because we’re now accepting guest posts. Good ones though.
I mean, you don’t really have to be a great writer. It’s more what you’re writing about that’s important. You just have to provide value to the reader, in whatever way makes the most sense.
After all, that’s all that matters in the end.
So, if you’d like to write for us, take a look at the guidelines below and throw us an email.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Your article may be anywhere around 800 to 2,500 words in length. Write until you’ve covered the topic completely, and when it’s done, it’s done. Don’t fluff for extra word count in the hopes that you’ll be more likely to get accepted. Just aim for value instead.
- The content of your article must be original and completely plagiarism free. Yes, that means it must not be posted or reposted anywhere else.
- Your article should be submitted in plain text or Microsoft Word. Please do your best to keep it free from spelling and grammatical errors and you should keep your paragraphs down to 1-3 sentences each for readability on mobile. Just check any posts on our site, or adopt the writing style of Copyblogger’s blog. That’s what you’re aiming for.
- Yes, you can have one dofollow backlink to your website.
We are currently open to guest posts on the following topics:
- Rock Climbing
- Pretty much anything even slightly related
Articles may take the form of:
- Tips and tricks guides
- How-to guides
- Single product reviews
- Or anything else that provides value
We reserve the right not to publish articles that we deem unsuitable. Daily Climbing owns the rights to all articles posted on its (Daily Climbing’s) website.
To help you find us:
“guest post” “write for us” “guest article” climbing
“guest post opportunities”
“this is a guest post by”
“want to write for”
“submit blog post”
“contribute to our site”
“submit content” outdoor
“submit your content” rock climbing
“submit post” rock climbing
“guest post courtesy of”
“guest posting guidelines”
“suggest a post”
“submit an article” bouldering